Fundraising for the Upbeat Arts can be as big or as small as you want it to be. There are so many different things that you could do to have fun with your friends or work colleagues and raise money for Upbeat Arts at the same time.
How about starting a book club, training for a marathon or organising a trivia night? Fundraising in the community can bring you together with a group of likeminded people to have some fun, and whilst you do that, raise vital funds to help improve the quality of life for people experiencing disadvantage.
Here's some fundraising ideas that can be lots of fun:
Keep fit - Run a weekly fitness club or organise a sponsored walk, swim or climb
Film Club - Organise a regular film club for your work colleagues or friends
Come Dine With Me - host a dinner party and donate the entrance fee
Coffee and cake sale - everyone loves cake!
If you don't want to organise an event there are other ways that you can
fundraise for the School:
- Attend one of our spectacular concerts and bring all your friends
- Book one of our choirs to perform at your Christmas event or party
- Forget about presents for your birthday this year and ask everyone to donate money to Upbeat Arts
- Request donations to the school instead of gifts for your wedding and share the love
- Enter a major sporting event and get family and friends to sponsor you
For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org